October 04, 2006

The Republican Disinformation Machine

Also known as Fox News, is repeatedly telling people that Mark Foley, the Republican congressman who is currently embroiled in a scandal about his affairs with young male Congressional interns, is a Democrat. And asking whether other Democrats were covering for him. Why would they? He's a REPUBLICAN.

In other news, Oceania has always been at war with Eurasia, and the Republicans have been able to increase the chocolate ration this month.


3 Comments:

At October 09, 2006, Blogger aumeye said...

Holy shit! I mean, wow. Thanks for sharing this, Jules. I am going to tell many people about it, including one particular person who, so far, does not believe me about Fox "News."

 
At October 09, 2006, Blogger Jules said...

I have a T-shirt that has the Fox logo on it, except it says "Faux News"

It's kinda like the one you see if you click here, but the shirt's black and it says, "We distort, you comply" at the bottom.

 
At October 09, 2006, Blogger aumeye said...

Again, thank you, Jules. Now I have a perfect stocking stuffer for some of my friends. Of course, your version sounds cooler.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home